- OR -
- Game Manufacturer: Rock-ola
- Game Doc Part Number: GDR00004
Introducing the First Wall-Mounting Music Center
"Auto Magic Touchscreen" - How it Works
The Nostalgic Music Center is an exciting addition to the Rock-Ola family of finely crafted classic jukeboxes featuring cutting-edge music technology and cabinetry of exceptional quality materials and craftsmanship. But this is a jukebox like no other. The Nostalgic Music Center is the first of its kind, featuring total touchscreen control of loading, organizing, and playing your CD music selection.
Here's how it works
A CD is loaded into the system's DVD drive. A broadband internet connection immediately locates and downloads all CD information - including the cover art - free! The CD is automatically loaded to the music system hard drive. Home-made compilations and self-recorded music may also be loaded - the touchscreen allows manual input of information not otherwise available.
160GB of Storage can accommodate up to 2800 CDs "equivalent to 40,000 songs", depending on compression preference. This stored CD information becomes an on-screen catalog, allowing the music lover to browse a collection by Artist, Album, Genre, and more! Create and store multiple playlists with a theme - play a whole album or just a tune. Imagine all your favorite albums available for play at a finger touch!
- Auto Magic Touchscreen™ controls for everything.
- Browse your music collection on screen by Title, Artist, Genre, or other criteria.
- Build and save custom playlists taht set a mood or celebrate an occasion. Let the Music Center create playlists based on Theme, Tone, Style, or Era, automatically using the built-in Tapestry interface.
- A variety of quality compression options are supported, including near-CD quality compression.
- Double tap any song for a 7 second preview.
- Touch a song and drag it to the play list.
- Move any song to the top of the play list.
- 5-band graphic equalizer has on-screen control and ensures peak settings to suit your tastes.
- The user-managed SoftFade™ engine delivers incredibly smooth crossfading and soft volume transitions in multiple modes.
- Password protection options control access to volume, settings and playlists as desired.
- Solid, hardwood and veneered cabinet with the distinctive 4-color spectrum bubble tubes and die-cast metal details.
- The QB-PV is the first Home entertainment jukebox to feature the Peavey 900 watt amplifier from our commercial line.
You'll get more out of your valuable music collection that you ever dreamed possible!
All with the touch of a finger!